If an unsoldered M2M eUICC shall be tested according to the given industry standards, COMPRION's Card Test Center is the first choice.
The respective test cases
- GlobalPlatform eUICC M2M Card Compliance Test Bench
- SIMalliance eUICC M2M Profile Package Test Bench (planned)
can be executed using PC/SC reader, Spectro 2 or Spectro TP.
For customer-specific testing, COMPRION offers M2M RSP Platform, a modular test environment, which offers several simulation options:
- Mobile Network Operator (MNO) Server Simulation
- SM-DP Simulation
- SM-SR Simulation
In this test setup the COMPRION Network Bridge connection provides additionaly the required network and mobile equipment simulators, i.e.
- Mobile Equipment Simulation
- SMSC Simulation
- Packet Gateway Simulation
COMPRION Network Bridge can also be used as a stand alone tool to enable tests including real backend servers (MNO, SM-DP, SM-SR) without a mobile device, without a real network, and even without any network simulation hardware.