Analog Scope is an optional module in COMPRION test tools that records and displays analog communication signals. It works like an oscilloscope and has two basic functions:
- Recording analog communication signals using special functions of the COMPRION hardware
- Visualizing the analog measurement results in the Analog Scope Viewer software
Now, the second feature is available as stand-alone software: COMPRION Analog Scope Viewer helps everybody who needs to analyze analog measurement data without having access to the test tool.
- Processing of traces recorded by digital storage oscilloscopes both COMPRION Analog Scope and third-party devices
- Envelope calculation according to various standards
- Preset quick measurements according to global standards: NFC Forum, EMVCo, and ISO or typical measurements like top and bottom, amplitudes, overshoots, undershoots
- Easy visualization of measurements, envelopes, and all types of signals with zooming, adding markers, and creating screenshots
- Listing of all values, timings, and voltages measured
- Importing and exporting data in CSV format
- Defining, saving, and reapplying individual measurements for comparison
Customers already using COMPRION test tools like Device Test Center, Interoperability Test Center, or Connectivity Test Center with the need to further analyze signal data without access to the integrated Analog Scope (for instance, at another workstation or another location)
Customers, partners, and auditors from laboratories or test houses who need to evaluate Analog Scope data generated by a COMPRION test tool.
- Save time and money: Share recorded data with experts and colleagues at distributed locations with the same set of analytical features at the friction of the cost of a full-blown test tool
- Unrivaled implementation: Compare imported traces recorded with third-party oscilloscopes in one unique tool with quick measurements according to global standards: NFC Forum, EMVCo, and ISO:
- No need to manually configure all settings: Perform advanced signal analysis at expert level without sacrificing time to become an expert yourself