Please choose by A-Z or by category.
The new issue of our customer magazine Testability Times focuses on industry and testing topics around the Internet of Things for M2M and consumer devices. It also presents our latest features and product developments as well as company and industry news, for example, for mobile payments and NFC.
All topics at a glance:
• Aligning the GSMA and NFC Forum with ISO Standards for Public Transport
• eUICC – Dawn of a New Era
• How the eSIM Makes Our Life Smarter
• Testing the eUICC Environment with COMPRION
• Remote SIM Provisioning of eUICCs for M2M and Consumer Devices
• Combined Device Testing with COMPRION SIMfony – New Features, New Tests
• A Case of Trust: Our New TraceCase!
• Contactless Payment: Trusting Is Good. EMVCo Testing Is Better!
• Discovering Malfunctions & Inconsistencies in Remote Management of UICCs
• An Insight into the Daily Work of Our Support Team
• Testing Beyond the Standards – Ensuring NFC Interoperability – With the Contactless Testing API
• New Headquarters: Interview with Dr. Torsten Maeser
• Promoting the Next Generation
We hope you'll find plenty in this issue informing and inspiring.
EMVCo-accredited test labs only need to do a simple software update to run the latest tests for product approval of payment terminals. The new version...