You have purchased a high quality field tracer.
It is our passion and ambition to develop reliable and intuitive test solutions for the mobile industry. That’s why we have designed TraceCase fit, combining all benefits of a field tracer with deep-insight analyzing software.
Scope of Delivery
- TraceCase fit
- Li-Ion battery
- Micro-USB cable
TraceCase fit Components
How to Insert the Battery
- Make sure to insert the battery as indicated in the picture! Otherwise, the contacts may be destroyed!
- Charge the battery for at least 6 hours before first use.
Before shipping the TraceCase fit, you must remove the battery. For further safety instructions, please read the 'TraceCase' User Manual carefully: This will help you to avoid physical injury and damage to property.
The TraceCase app is your easy-to-use smartphone GUI for controlling your TraceCase fit. Here, you can conveniently start and stop sessions and edit session details. Download the app from:
TraceCase Viewer is your Windows-based working environment that enables you to analyze the data
provided by TraceCase fit on the desktop (host PC).
- Download the TraceCase Viewer software from the support area of our website: support.comprion.com
- Use your customer login data or contact our support team.
- Switch on TraceCase fit by pushing the button.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone and connect to the TraceCase' Wi-Fi network.
- Start the TraceCase app on your smartphone.
- If the TraceCase fit status is ‘Ready’, then tap the START TRACING button and place the antenna on the NFC device.
- Tap STOP (TRACING) to end the monitoring session. The data is transferred from the TraceCase fit hardware to the smartphone.
- Enter the session details into the screen that is automatically displayed afterwards
- On TraceCase Home, tap SAVED SESSIONS and select the desired session.
- Share the session data:
|Dimensions||Depending on smartphone type|
|Weight||~ 130 g, depending on smartphone|
|Supported protocols||ISO/IEC 14443 A/B|
NFC-A, NFC-B, NFC-F
|Supported tag types||NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3, 4 A/B Tags|
|Recording length||Analog: 0.6 … 20 s (depending on sample rate)|
Digital: 2 Mbit communication data
Sample rate: 54.24 MHz
1x Micro-USB (for recharge)
Wi-Fi (for communication with smartphone)
IEEE802.11 b/g/n; 2.4 GHz
|User interface||1 multifunctional button|
1 LED (indicating device status)
TraceCase app (iOS, Android™) for
configuration and operation
TraceCase Viewer software,
incl. Analog Scope Compact
|Power supply & |
|Rechargeable battery: 3.7 V, 1100 mAh|
Up to 6 hours
- Processor operating frequency: min. 2 GHz
(2 x 1.5 GHz dual core or more recommended)
- RAM: min. 1 GB (1.5 GB or more recommended)
- Hard disc: min. 200 MB of free space
- USB interface: min. USB 2.0 high-speed
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Android 5.0 or higher
- iOS 10.2 or higher
TraceCase User Manual
For more detailed instructions, please refer to the ‘TraceCase’ User Manual. The manual is available in the protected area: https://support.comprion.com using the same login as for the download of the TraceCase Viewer.