eSIM Test Profile Service - Credits
Purchase service credits to use the eSIM Test Profile Service. Service credits cover the usage fee for the personalized eSIM test profile rent as well as for download transactions of eSIM test profiles to a device (see Price List for details). The minimum number of credits to be ordered is 100. With your first purchase of service credits, COMPRION will automatically initiate the setup of an eSIM Test Profile Service account which also includes access to the self-service online portal. There will be one self-service portal account per customer company which can be accessed by each user within the customer company. An online product documentation will guide you through all steps. Check-out more details of the service here.
- OEM wanting to test its eSIM devices during development or pre-conformance testing
- Software company working on LPA software or carrier applications, wanting to test against a Remote SIM Provisioning Service
- Test Lab, running a conformance test of an eSIM device (GCF/PTCRB RTOs) or conducting radio interface testing with a network simulator
- Production quality assurance testing in an OEM device factory
- EUM/OEM/MNO wanting to test interoperability of profiles with devices / eSIMs
- Device repair center, wanting to debug a problem or to check if a problem has been fixed